It has been an honor to provide quality audiological care to all the patients who have been seen at Lynn Audiology over the past decades. I am thrilled to announce the new ownership of the practice who are committed to helping you live life to the fullest through better hearing and expansion of services and additional staff. As of August 1, the practice will transition to the new owner, Dr. Jeff Shannon and will be renamed Hudson Valley Audiology with offices in Goshen and Pomona, New York. Dr. Shannon and staff have an excellent reputation in the Hudson Valley area and are devoted to bring you the most patient-centered approach possible. Please visit www.HudsonAudiology.com for more information.
What you need to know:
- Dr. Lynn will still be providing services in the Goshen office but will work part time.
- Dr. Millie Quevedo, Dr. Shannon and his wonderful audiological staff will also be providing excellent services.
- Eileen and Elaine, our support staff, will remain in the Goshen office under the new owner.
- All records will be kept at the Goshen office and the phone numbers will remain the same.
- All hearing aid warrantees and services will remain the same.
- Audiological care is available for all ages, including infants.
Rest assured you’ll continue to see the same friendly faces plus new ones. We all are honored to continue serving you and your family for all your hearing, balance and tinnitus needs.
Deborah Lynn, Ph.D.
Audiologist, CCC-A, FAAA